Who am I?
I am an art student. I was born in the city of Aveiro, Portugal, and after spending more than 10 years in Spain, I´m currently living and studying Communication Design in the Faculty of Fine Arts of Oporto.
Back in 2014, I started to post my artworks on my Instagram page: @my_drawings_ana_filipa
This allowed me to share my art with the Internet world and getting to know a lot of other online artists, encouraging me to continue working on my passion and getting better with time.
Focusing on practicing as much as I could, my hobby was to draw my favorite celebrities/ characters as realistically as possible. Having used colored pencils for more than 6 years, lately, I´ve been exploring oil painting, diving into my own worlds, combining dreamy dimensions with a touch of surrealism.
Exhibitions & awards
- 01/2015- Art Exhibition in Valdemorillo (Madrid).
- 04/2015- Interviewed for SoloBoadilla magazine.
- 06/2015- 1st Prize Winner; Photo Marathon contest.
- 01/2016- Art Exhibition in Valdemorillo (Madrid).
- 03/2016- 1st Prize Winner; (Boadilla del Monte) Arte Joven Contest.
- 07/2016- My Kat McNamara drawing featured in the MTV Fandom Awards (San Diego).
- 09/2016- 1st Prize Winner; Poster Contest for Nuestra Sra. del Rosario festivities.
- 12/2016- 1st Prize Winner; Christmas contest IES Profesor Maximo Trueba.
- 03/2018- Honor diploma; “I live by the Sea” International Contest.
- 05/2019- 1st Prize Winner; Concurso de Ilustração “Ar(riscar)?”